Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's a day worth celebrating

Because I finally got a full-time offer. :)

Okay fine, it was 6 days past my ideal deadline: one of my birthday wishes was to find a job before the end of 2009. Nonetheless, I found one in the end. It was a company that I think I will like, and a position where I will surely learn a lot from. But the excitement of the morning offer call disappeared when I was told to start as soon as possible... my dream of working part-time at various places, as well as those spontaneous backpacking plans all just vanished. And frankly, after living with my parents for the last few weeks, I start to think about how life would be different if I were to live by myself in Shanghai. What a greedy, spoiled rat!

Anyway, I'm still very content that I have finally secured something. I just hope that it'll be beneficial when it comes to b-school admissions in the near future. I have until 5pm this Friday to reply to (most likely to confirm) the offer.

Time to study for GMAT. Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment