Sunday, December 20, 2009

Friendship

I had not felt so disappointed because of friends in a very long time, but to my surprise, it was you that made me feel this way.

I had always treated you as one of the best of the best friends. Although I'm not always as considerate and thoughtful as I should have been, I've always given you the most genuine opinion and help that I think a true friend would provide. Even though sometimes other friends would kindly remind me to not give in my whole heart, I had never hesistated when it comes to our friendship. I believed that you were different from what they told me, but unfortunately, I was once again fooled by myself.

Now that I have no values to you anymore, I guess the best-friendship will end here. I know I will move on eventually, just with much less faith in people. From now on, you'll be nothing more than one of those friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment